Friday, July 3, 2009

Got back most of the common tests results.

Disappointing. But never mind~

Feeling sad over my results is not my style anyway.

And, I'm starting to like Friday.

I don't know how long have I not concentrate on my work.

I don't know how long have I not been myself.

I don't know how long since I enjoy being alone.

I don't know when Japanese lessons became fun again.

***********************************************

Phoebe is really happy today over the idk how to explain thing.

Kekeke feel happy for her too! ^^ Congrats eh? (:

I was supposed to do WP with TX and Marlie even volunteered to help but she have to go home.

So I went to library and slack.

Have problems putting cursors in WP. :\

Hehehe then... Got to know Japanese test results. -.-

I learnt how to write my name in Katakana too! ^^

Mine is the simplest among all~

That's a good thing isn't it? You have to write your katakana name during tests eh? Hahaha xD

I din know that there's a quiz today too. Hopefully it is not counted luh.

There's math lesson tomorrow. Yucks. LOL :x

I'm going to sleep soon~ Have been sleeping early nowadays~

I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment