Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lenovo IdeaPad Y450

Nods Nods~

I got my lappy from Comex~ ^^

Hehe as the title says so.. Its Lenovo~ LOL xD

Sorry that I didn't buy it from the guys eh =x

So around 12:30, I went to lakeside to meet YS to go westmall to meet Ammelia!

Slowly digest. Ha.

Then went to Shop and Save to buy Sushi. Forgot what's that call. But its nice ^^

Then Ammelia came heh xD

Accompany her to buy food for her mum and sister who's working at the you know where before going to interchange.

And because we agreed to wear class tee the previous night, and I forgotten about it, YS and Ammelia wore COUPLE TEE. WOOHOO~

Then YS hide behind the pillar when we go visit "jie jie". -.-

Hmm then interchange take bus to go Ghim Moh to accompany Ammelia to see physician.

She say very pain but she didn't even shout~ Haha brave brave xD

Heh then took bus to Suntec again. Super tired can. LOL xD

Then went to buy Superman tee first ^^

Then went to Marina to watch G-Force!

But the movie already started so we chose the next available time slot.

Then went to visit the guys at Fujitsu.

I saw CM first so I say Hi to him.

Then he asked: you want buy laptop mahz?

Then I take out my Lenovo leaflet and show him: I want buy this. Where can I get it?

HAHA He go take the leaflet and throw on the floor and step step step.

The promoters beside him keep looking at him lo.

Fierce can? LOL xD

Then went to say Hi to Derek and CL.

Then chatted awhile when CM help CL take his lunchbox.

CL said: SEE our lunchbox is high standard de!

Then I take the lunchbox from him and make sure that the lunchbox belongs to him.

Then I open and saw one ham, 2 seaweed chicken, 1 hotdog and fried rice.

I use hand and take one seaweed chicken and eat. -.-

CL shocked =x

And he actually wanted to put back that lunchbox and get a new one.

I stun lo ha xD

IDK if he actually did that LOL xD

But I hope he didn't~ -.-

So I faster run away LOL xD
Then went to buy my lappy~ ^^

WHICH BLOODY MAKE US WAIT FOR ONE HOUR PLUS PLUS PLUSSSSSSSSS.

=x

So sorry to both of them la ):

Then we have to rush like mad to GV. And Ammelia leg pain somemore.

Then treat them to snacks lo. But Ammelia didn't eat a lot~

G-Force. What can I say. LOL xD

Cute+Funny+Sad (abit nia)

But anyway the "dui bai" damn funny and cute laaa xD

Okay then~ Went to JustNoodles.

Eat Eat Eat very full LOL xD

But... The wheels on the bus go round and round~~ WEE~

Yeah then went home HA xD

Thanks to Ammelia and YS luh to accompany me to go buy lappy eh... (:

And special thanks to YS to help me carry haha xD

Free Labour lo~

Nods Nods~ A busy week ahead~ (:







No comments:

Post a Comment