Friday, June 5, 2009

CHEESE! >.<

Everyone has been asking for my blog link and tada! Here's my blog! (:

I've tried the following blog links:
1.brushyourteeth
2.combyourhair
3.smellmyfeet
4.smellmysocks
5. my current blog link


Actually I've forgotten the blog link already. -.- I'll go check it out later.

Should I change this blog to a class blog?

If yes, it'll be quite troublesome. If no, I'll have to manage this blog myself.

Oh yes I'm using the IF function.

**************************************

There's one more math test next week. Finally a long rest for everyone.

Chatting with tx now.. About showing out your real emotions and stuffs..

I'm not in a position to say anything because I don't really know how I'll react too.

Neither do I know why others react that way.

I just try to take it easy... which many can't... and I hope I can. Hehe xD

Hmm so... should I just copy paste what I wrote just now?

Actually I should, but I closed the notepad already. N.V.M.

Thanks to CL and CM for waiting for my Jap lessons to end...

Ya its the three of us again.-.-

Seriously, thanks! (:

The Jap test is really easy.. But mind block lo hehe xD

Then.... The-End lo....

So long no blog le.... Will improve my posts next time de la. (:

Give me timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment