Monday, June 8, 2009

No offence to the characters in my story. (:

Now, a pathetic lady is eating a white piece of bread for breakfast and lunch.

Yes that's me LOL xD

I am supposed to meet with the study group to CM's house this morning.

But last night, I can't get to sleep and I know I won't get up the next morning.

So I sms-ed CL to inform him that I won't be going.. Partly because TX not there too..

Hello? 4 guys and 1 girl a bit strange right? :x

Then when I finally fell asleep with guilt, I had a dream! (:

*******************************************************************

Scene 1: Study Group+Phoebe. Outside boy's toilet at block 39 2nd floor.

Derek rushed out of the toilet and shouted: CL dropped into the toilet bowl!!!!

Everyone panicked, the guys ran in.

The girls out there imagining the situation.

Then suddenly, a loud scream was heard.

TX immediately open the door and everything was pitch black.

The 4 guys walked out laughing. (yes CL is out)

Just then, Darren asked: CM why your jeans wet wet de?

Everyone focused on CM's jeans. He pee-ed. -.-

The scream we heard earlier on was CM's.

Phoebe took out a diapers from nowhere and said: Na, CM.

---===End Of Scene 1===---

Scene 2: The same people. Outside Mac. (IDK if CM put on the diapers.)

They walking up the slope. The slope, you know?? The slope the slope??

Then Derek said: Wah, I would die with no regrets if that car bang onto me.

Everyone turned and look AT THE CAR. But what we saw was Derek being knocked down by the car.

TX, without wasting any second, rushed over to take a look at Derek.

The driver stepped out and look in disbelief.

Phoebe: Aiyoooo, dun anyhow talk mahz. See la.

Darren: LOL I was about to say what Derek said LOL. Lucky he said it out first LOL.

CM: Actually we dun need to worry about Derek because there's a TX over here right? Even if he bleed I think no big deal de.

CL: Wah you very bad lehz. But I like it. (:

The driver? ME. -.-

***************************************************************

Scene 3: The same PEOPLE AGAIN. At Mac.

Everyone eating their lunch happily.

We joked and laughed etc.

I took one glance at their food. SHOCKED!

What are they eating? Fries? Burger? Nuggets?

BLOODY HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFHWIFdsafuoaqbduqerfEWFAHfdAHRFqiefq

Fries become worms. CL eating CHEESE WORMS. Damn it they are still wriggling? Can you imagine? When Cl's fork separate their body, the juice spills out? CAN YOU?

There's nothing wrong with TX's and Derek's fries. But when I took a closer look, their mouths seems red. THE DRINKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! BBBBBLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD.
WHAT? VAMPIRE AR? SUCKY HELL.

Then I IMMEDIATELY take a look at my drink. ITS... coke.

Next, Phoebe and CM. I thought theirs are the most normal ones but... Their nuggets are in black. chao ta? nope. Its cockroaches. And the cockroaches are like... stacked together to give the thickness that nuggets have.

Thats not the problemmmm. The problem is, THEY ARE STILL EATING SO HAPPILY WHEN MAC SERVES SUCH DELICACIES AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MAC WILL CLOSE DOWN OBVIOUSLY?

Then, Darren took one of CL's CHEESE WORMS and dropped it onto the floor accidentally.

He picked it up and put it inside his mouth.

WTH THE WORMS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE THAT YOU EVEN EAT IT WHEN IT DROPPED ONTO THE FLOOR? CANNOT WASTE EVEN A TINY WINNY BIT IS IT?

Then Darren took another one and dip it into the curry sauce, with maggots.

OMG SOMEONE SAVE ME IM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

*************************************************************

This dreams are purely fictional. If there's any coincidences, too bad.
But come to think of it, coincidences? LOL xD

*************************************************************

Okay I'm supposed to study for my math right now. But I'm writing this rubbish disgusting shit.
LOL. But its funny right? I hope? o.o

Hmm sorry that I could not make it for today's appointment... But you guys will have more fun without me LOL xD

Lastly, Good Luck for LO2's math test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
If everyone pass we go Mac celebrate okay?? LOL xD

CHEESE! V (:

No comments:

Post a Comment