Even though Derek say no problem, I still wanna thanks him!
THANK YOU DEREK FOR MAKING THE SONG AND TAGBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCKS YO SOULJA BOY YOYO!!!!~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay then I'm going to change all my passwords. CL can you hack faster? :x
Hmm... Lazy to tell everyone of this blog... Can someone help me spread it?
And yeah this blog will be everything about LO2! :D
Looking forward to outings with LO2 especially Friday!
The first outing for LO2 lehz~ Everyone have fun okay?
But it seems like not everyone can make it...
There will always be a second time! and third time! and fourth time! and fifth time! and many many times~~~
Okay then.. I'm going to sleep~
Thanks to Derek for helping with the tagboard and songs.
Thanks to LO2 for making the outing possible.
Thanks to LO2 for being such a great class.
YEAH THANKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CHEESE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
P.S I just played a stupid game and won myself a drink. LOL XD
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment